1. We have enough parking area for more than 50 vehicles
2. We don’t allow vehicles on the manicured lawns
3. Diving and swimming is STRICTLY not permitted in the river Sagana with prior arrangements with the camp manager.
4. We only allow camp fires on designated areas
5. Carry enough food and drinks, as shops are 9km away at Sagana town or book your meals with us in advance or Order prior checking in. 0737559547
6. Rapids Camp has Electricity.Heavy equipment that consume more will attract an extra small fee.
7. Whilst Rapids Camp is very safe, we always advice clients to take care of their valuables.eg Mobile phones or Cameras.
8. For clients who love partying, we have a secluded place away from other campers. Otherwise the management reserves the right of admission. NB a small corkage fee is applicable where necessary.Note we do not provide music systems at the Camp,carry your own.
9. Cooking utensils are available on hire with prior arrangements
10. Commercial video filming is not permitted unless under the Management consent.
11. Do not litter the camp site please. All plastic containers and bags should properly be disposed in our designated places.We don't allow trash to thrown to river Sagana.
12. On Arrival day the Campsite is usually available for occupation at 8.am and the day of departure the dome Tents should be vacated by 10 am to allow the cleaning staff to work on them.
13. Whilst every possible precaution is made to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests,all visitors must ensure that they are adequately covered by their own comprehensive medical and travel insurance policies.
14. Change in event particulars must be communicated in writing within 4 Days BEFORE the event. Otherwise No refunds will be made. Note For team building groups that come drunk,the camp will have the preserve of the activities to be done.Refunds will not be made to groups that break this rule. Eg River swims when drunk is not permited.Our suggestion is any other business can be done after team building sessions.For organized groups its is thier responsibility to keep arrival time to allow a smooth program.
15. Night car park is FREE at the upper parking area. For those who may wish to park at the loading zone, a small fee of KSH 300 per vehicle will be charged. All parking fees go to local conservation of Tana River and tree nurseries. Upper parking is free.
NB Camping,team building or picnic fees shall be paid in full before or on arrival and receipts issued.All clients must obtain a receipt upon making payments .For mpesa please us on 704534 RAPIDS CAMP MOI AVE.